Rules for Correct and Deliberate Manifestation
Everyone is eager to know for certain that their manifestation will come about. Granted that there are ways to know that it will, it is important to manifest the correct way, so that you can manifest more easily and know without a doubt that it wíll come into materialization. Deliberate manifestation or creation is really effortless once you know how it works, yet you can also miscreate when you do not understand the physics of manifestation. There are certain rules that must be applied and taken into consideration when it comes to manifesting. These five rules that I have listed can not be ignored, since it is fairly impossible to successfully manifest without applying all five rules to the process. So what are the rules you must pay attention to in order to create you dream reality?
These are the number one most important rules:
1. You must impress your subconscious mind with your desired manifestation, with FAITH. There is only one exception in this rule however when it comes to the manifestation of people and controlling their actions, which I will cover in another article. Also, anything that would be physically impossible will not manifest (f.e. you can not literally become another person other than the person that you already are. Meaning that you can not manifest to become Angelina Jolie or Brad Pitt, but what you cán do is manifest their personality traits or certain physical attributes. I also believe that there is a certain limit as to what one is able to manifest, depending on what their main reasons are to incarnate on this planet. One might not be able to become a king or president for example, because that is simply not who they are supposed to become. Now returning back to the physics and mechanics part, the amazing thing is that you only have to do it once. You can impress your subconscious mind in a lot of different ways, but impressing the subconscious is a must. Why that is, is because all “physical” manifestation is created in the subconscious, or in other words, your imagination. You can use affirmations, vision boards, use manifestation techniques such as the “3,6,9” or the “telephone” technique or simply daydream about your goals. You can also create a specific scene and play this scene over and over in your mind, until it appears to be real. The only rule here is that your subconscious mind needs to be impressed in order to execute and manifest for you what you want. You essentially need to give the subconscious something to work with, so that it knows what you want and so that it can give you what you want. You know you have for sure impressed your subconscious, when you start to experience glimpses of your manifestation mirroring back to you your new assumptions and when you no longer feel resistance to these new assumptions or beliefs.
2. You must release resistance. Resistance can be your manifestation killer. You know you have resistance towards your manifestation, if you can not let go of controlling your imagination, or simply the outcome or end result. You will obsess over your manifestation while constantly worrying, you will wonder if what you are doing is working or not, you are afraid of manifesting the opposite of what you want etc. All of this equals resistance and it means that you have to take your manifestation off of the pedestal and focus on detaching yourself from it. Resistance stems from lack of belief and being trapped in the illusion that you are separate from your manifestation. It is essential to let go of resistance in order to allow the manifestation to come to you more easily. The less resistance you have the more rapidly and effortlessly you will manifest. Resistance is very much unnessary in fact, because you can simply let go of the desire once you have impressed your subconscious and just let it rest and allow it to manifest. Interfering with the creation process is an absolute dead means to an end.
3. Before you attempt to do anything in order to get what you want, make sure you know what you want. Your subconscious mind is intelligent and stupid at the same time. It will do everything for you in matters of leading you towards the end goal of your manifestation. It will lead you towards a process of experiencing all different kinds of events, until you eventually end up receiving your manifestation. But in order for this to happen, you must first know what you want. Once you know what you want, the universal forces automatically start the creation process for you. Many individuals think they know what they want, but yet they focus on ten different things at the same time. You must get clear on what you want first and preferably add as many details as possible to your manifestation. If nothing mattered, if you could be anyone or anything in the world, if money did not matter, if no external circumstance mattered at all, what would you do? Who would you want to be? Do not stress or worry about external conditions. Everything will fall into place. Once you have created a clear mental picture of what you want, the Universe is going to make sure that you end up exactly in physical reality, as to where you are in your mind. Since that is the only reality anyway.
4. “Feeling is the secret”, it really is. For many people in the spiritual community Neville Goddard is no stranger. He is the genius mystic who taught people about the true magic of reality and who it is that we are; which is divine creators. In his books and teachings he refers to us individuals as being the “I AM”. “Be still and know that I AM is God. Believe, feel that I AM; know that this knowing one within you, your awareness of being, is God.” Knowing and realizing that your awareness of being is God, means that if you want to change your reality, you have to change your awareness of being. “Luke 11:9-13 – I tell you: ask, and you shall receive. “ “Matthew 7:7 - Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.” When you pray, yes you pray to God but you also pray to your awareness of being, because they are one and the same. You have to ask for what you want and believe that you will receive, that IS the feeling. “Feeling is the secret” does not imply forcing yourself to feel something so that the manifestation will come to pass. Remember that the outer world is nothing more but a mere reflection of the inner world. When you feel something will come, you believe and you believe because you know that when it is asked it is given. Only if you allow yourself to receive it you will have it. Just ask your I AM, which is God, for what you want and remain in the feeling (state of consciousness) that is the wish fulfilled. Then your desire will be realized.
5. You must feel worthy of your desires. If you feel that you are not worthy, not good enough, not smart enough, not beautiful enough, not qualified enough etc, you make it an impossible task for yourself to manifest your truest desires. You become what you are, not what you want. What is likely to happen when you are in this state, is that you either never manifest what you want, or you do manifest what you want but end up losing the manifestation because you feel unworthy. If you do not view yourself as being worthy, you have to work on your self-concept. Subliminals are a great option to solve this issue. Listen to them especially every night while sleeping and do this for three or more months, depending on how fixed your beliefs are. You will notice that once you feel worthy of what you desire, you slowly but surely move closer towards it, until you eventually become it.